First Week at College
My first week of school was crazy. I had to figure out what all of my teachers were like and how stressful my schedule was and where I had to go and so on. Other than that, it has been pretty interesting. I have met several wonderful new people, and I have a lot more free time than in high school. At first, I didn't know what to do with my free time, so I was randomly wandering around campus trying to decide what I should do next. I finally opted to start hanging out in the Honors office until I have to go to work. This has been working out really well so far because it is normally quiet in the office, and I have a chance to do my homework. The first few days of school, I came to class dressed and ready to go to work. I work at a bank, so I have to look nice. However, the whole dressing up every day thing stopped happening very quickly. Instead, I bring my bank clothes with me and change when I get to work. I've decided that casual clothing is a must for college. The amount of homework I get in each class varies, but none of it has become overwhelming. Although, in one of my classes, we are supposed to write a 1,000 word essay, and I'm not exactly sure what is going on with that. Oh well, if the paper is the worst thing I have to worry about, then my first week of school didn't go too badly.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home