Freshman Thesis
In my college orientation class, my leader asked us to blog about what we would do for a freshman thesis if we actually had to do a freshman thesis. So, I've been thinking about this, and I've decided that I would center my thesis on freshman traveling. College students in general do quite a bit of traveling, but freshman might be the most interesting to study. Freshman can be somewhat scattered as they become acclimated into their college surroundings. I think that it would be interesting to see where they go, when, and why. However, in order to monitor college students, a major number of details would have to be taken into account. The number of students in the study would have to be confined to a strict sample. They would have to be compliant with the study as well; there are many different factors that need to be dealt with. I do think that this is a topic that would be interesting to look at in a freshman thesis. I don't think that it would be something I would immediately consider for my senior thesis, but it is interesting all the same.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home